Forum Replies Created
March 27, 2023 at 2:02 pm in reply to: How many tables are there in WordPress by default? #1525
WordPress’s database comes with 12 default Database tables. You can check these tables in WordPress. Default database tables are:
wp_usersMarch 22, 2023 at 1:41 pm in reply to: How can I integrate new features into the WooCommerce site? #1475
WooCommerce is an open-source eCommerce plugin for WordPress. You can easily install it into WordPress websites. If you want to add new features to the WooCommerce Site, You can simply use plugins to upgrade it or You can customize it.
You can integrate a lot of features depending on the requirements which you want to get into your site.March 14, 2023 at 11:52 am in reply to: How do I do 301 redirection using the WordPress plugins? #1391
The most effective way to set up the 301 redirects for domain migration is using your WordPress site’s .htaccess file. You can create page-level redirection using the .htaccess file.
1. Log in to Cpanel, After login into cpanel dashboard You will see File manager click on File Manager.
2. After clicking on File Manager, you can see the .htaccess in the root folder of your website.
3. Before editing anything, create a backup of your site.
4. Now click on .htaccess and click on edit.
5. Popup will show
6. In the popup you will update the code snippet which you want to update.
7. At last you will update the URL of your website which will redirect.March 7, 2023 at 5:15 am in reply to: Is WooCommerce Services suitable for startups or established businesses? #1299
Yes, WooCommerce Services is suitable for startups. WooCommerce is a flexible open-source platform designed specifically for WordPress-powered websites. It is frequently employed to build online e-commerce stores.
If you’ve recently launched a new business that sells products online, you want your E-commerce website development firm to become successful as soon as possible. This means that you must launch your e-commerce website as soon as feasible and for the least amount of money.
Providing a free platform is one of the advantages of WooCommerce. The basic version is available without charge. The software is not something you have to buy. All you require is a designer to give your WooCommerce installation a professional look.
WooCommerce includes a number of free and paid plugins that help to add extra functionality, making it simple to extend with additional plugins.March 6, 2023 at 8:54 am in reply to: What can be the cause of my WordPress account being continually logged out? #1278
If you are still facing the issue keep logging out from WordPress, you can also check these solutions:
Verify Theme conflicts: A theme with inadequate coding is the next potential scenario. There are many excellent themes for WordPress.
Yet since it’s an open-source CMS, any programmer can make a theme. Hence, a bad one may get past the checks. It may subsequently result in problems with your website, such as the “WordPress keeps logging out” issue.
The Twenty Twenty-One theme is pre-installed on every WordPress installation. Hence, by switching your site back to this default setting, you may quickly and easily check for a theme clash. You can then decide if the problem with logging out was brought on by your earlier selection.
Contact Your Hosting Provider: You’ve probably figured out what was causing your WordPress logging-out issue by this point. In the unlikely event that it persists, you might need to get in touch with your web hosting company for support. A misconfigured domain or server may be the problem.February 14, 2023 at 4:38 am in reply to: Is WordPress safe from brute force login attempts? #1084
Brute force assaults are any of the numerous hacking techniques that all entail guessing passwords sequentially. There is a very strong password with only four or five characters—whether they are all numbers or a mix of numbers, letters, and symbols—will be immediately cracked. A hacker might need up to nine months to break the code if the password is entirely digits and up to 18 characters long.February 3, 2023 at 8:55 am in reply to: What are best landing page creation tools or plugins for WordPress website? #909
To create an effective landing page, follow these tips:
1. The efficiency of your landing page and how well it promotes conversions will be significantly influenced by the appearance, feel, and overall structure of your page design. Your landing page’s primary objective should be to make it as simple as possible for visitors to convert.
2. Keep your page clutter-free, with clear, natural navigation, and remove any unnecessary distractions (such as pop-ups). A successful landing page offers only the information required to persuade visitors to convert. Keep it simple and only provide the information necessary to move visitors down the funnel because too much information can overwhelm website visitors.
3. A good landing page should have a good offer and be able to explain why the landing page is essential for any website. A significant chance to highlight the value of your product is offered by the headline and subheadings on your landing page. The title of the most successful landing pages states the offer clearly, while the subheadings provide further details or the value proposition.January 23, 2023 at 10:20 am in reply to: What do you mean by Posts and Pages in WordPress? #816
Your site’s blog section is made out of WordPress posts. WordPress posts contain content that is organized and categorizable and is written in the sequence of publication. In a blog, posts can also be “pinned,” making them appear first regardless of when they were published.
To create the Post on the WordPress site, Firstly Login to WordPress Dashboard There you will see “Posts” click on the Post you will see these options All Posts, Add New, Categories, and Tags. Click on Posts then click on Add New then Update the Title in the title Section and the content below the title. Once the title and content are ready to publish, then click on Publish. Your Post will show.
To create the New Page Login To WordPress Dashboard click on Pages when clicking on Page these options will show All Pages and Add new. To add the new page click on Add New then update the title and Content when it is updated then click on Publish, Page will publish.January 17, 2023 at 1:09 pm in reply to: How do I sell virtual gift cards and redeem them at my store? #756
Can you please explain more about the gifting portal?
Apart from the basics, what other features does it have to support my WooCommerce gift card program?January 6, 2023 at 5:46 am in reply to: How can WooCommerce Rest API connect your store to other online services? #637
Steps to connect WooCommerce store to REST API:
Step 1: Click to WooCommerce Settings: Click on WooCommerce go to Advanced Settings click on API tick on the checkbox Enable the REST API. click on Save Changes.
Step 2: Authentication: You must first identify your identity in order to access the data from other WooCommerce websites using the Rest API. you must execute authentication while also creating the Consumer Key and Secret Key for the API, which state the rights in advance with an appropriate description.
After filling the required details like Descriptions, User, Permissions.
Then click on Generate API Key, WooCommerce generates the API Key for that user.This generated key will work as a secret password.
Step 3: Check Information: Keys have been generated, you can see Consumer Key and Consumer Secret keys, a QRCode, and a Revoke API Key button.
Step 4: Check the REST API is connected or not: You must configure Postman’s fields for the request type, request URL, and authorisation tab settings. Choose basic auth for authentication, and then input your WooCommerce consumer key and consumer secret key into the username and password fields.
wp-json/wc/v2/orders is the request URL that WooCommerce will use to test an instance. The complete URL on localhost can resemble https://local.wordpress.dev/wp-json/wc/v2/orders. Change this to use the URL of your website. If everything went smoothly, you should now see the JSON answer from the API.
Step 5: Enable Legacy Rest API: Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Legacy API and check the Enable the legacy REST API checkbox. This will enable the legacy REST API within WooCommerce.
Read More about REST APIDecember 16, 2022 at 12:01 pm in reply to: How To Setup Your WooCommerce Store? #442
But How to choose the right theme for the WooCommerce store?December 16, 2022 at 10:38 am in reply to: How To Automate the Multi Vendor Marketplace for Refund and Exchange? #422
With the Multivendor plugin, the admin can easily create wallets by going to Users>> Manage User Wallet and if he wants to Allow Vendors To Manage Stock For Refunded Products, then he can go to Settings>> RMA WCFM>> enable the option to manage Stock For Refunded Products.December 9, 2022 at 9:53 am in reply to: What are the four types of service marketing? #374
Marketing Services is a service for Businesses that offer their clients to raise their brand recognition and revenue.
4 types of Marketing Services:
1. Creative Marketing Service: The most crucial service for which marketing services are employed is this one. Providing creativity services could entail creating a brand’s logo, design, concept, or advertisement.
2. Designing Services: Although designing is a part of the creative processes, some businesses opt to keep the two distinct, investing solely in designing and having the internal staff handle the rest of the job. Designing encompasses the creation of greeting cards, posters and flyers, banners, websites, logos, and even campaign designs.
3. Promo Products: Most businesses need to provide personalized services to their client, whether they are internal or external. They may be pens, books, they could be pens, books, or other items having the brand name and emblem printed on them.
4. Digital Marketing Service: The promotion of brands via the internet and other digital communication channels is known as digital marketing, sometimes known as online marketing. This comprises text and multimedia messages as well as email, social media, and web-based advertising as a marketing channel.December 7, 2022 at 1:08 pm in reply to: How To Automate the Multi Vendor Marketplace for Refund and Exchange? #324
Suppose you are looking to automate your multivendor marketplace to allow the vendors to handle the refund and exchange requests. In that case, you can effortlessly do it with the help of RMA WCFM For WooCommerce, which will let to automate the multivendor marketplace by which the vendors can handle refund and exchange requests along with the cancellation processes. The vendor can also manage the stock and transfer the amount directly into the customer’s wallet.
The RMA WCFM For WooCommerce offers functionality like facilitating the admin to provide a smooth interface for refund and exchange and cancel, allowing vendors to apply shipping costs, stock inventory management, and much more.
Click here to watch the video on RMA WCFM For WooCommerce to understand the setup and installation part.