› Forums › WooCommerce Plugins › How can we Restrict Points on login Frequency with Rewards System for Tutor LMS?
- This topic is empty.
March 23, 2023 at 11:04 am #1485EmmaParticipant
Hey! I was wondering while going through Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS.
Is there a way to restrict points on login frequency with the LMS plugin? If there is so, please direct me to the way to do so.March 24, 2023 at 5:14 am #1487KarenParticipant
Please go to Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS -> Student Settings -> under Points on login frequency, you can set the limit as per your need.
The points will be awarded based on the “Max No of Login Frequency” setting.
This setting enables the admin to specify a number on the login frequency. For example, if the admin sets the login frequency to “2” and the point to 40 points, then the student will get 40 points only after successfully logging in and out of the platform.
1. Enable Login Frequency Points: The admin can enable this setting if he wants to set a limit on the number of daily logins.
2. Max No of Login Frequency: The admin can set the number of login frequencies from this setting.
Enter Login Frequency Points: The admin can also set the number of points that he wants the student to be awarded on the specified logins.
After doing so select “Save Settings”. And you will be able to restrict points on Login Frequency.
Visit the Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS plugin functionalities in detail for a better understanding of the plugin.
Feel free to ask any other questions. Have a nice day!March 27, 2023 at 1:55 pm #1523ElianaParticipant
I was curious, what’s in it for the tutors? How will they be benefited from the implementation of Points and Rewards for Tutor LMS plugin?March 27, 2023 at 1:58 pm #1522RobertParticipant
I am glad you asked this question. There is something for both the students and the tutors.
Some of the features that will be beneficial for the tutors are:
- Enrolled Students: This allows the instructors to earn points when a student has enrolled in a particular course.
- Birthday Points: This enables the instructors to earn points on their birthdays. The new instructor requires to fill in the instructor’s details in the settings part of the instructor’s dashboard.
- Course Created Points: This enables the instructor to earn points for creating exclusive courses for the students.
- Lesson-Created Points: Lessons are a part of the course the instructors create. This setting enables the instructor to earn points for creating lessons for the students, and so much more…
Want to know more about this plugin? — How to Setup eLearning for Students and Instructors with Reward Points for Tutor LMS?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.