Forum Replies Created
November 21, 2023 at 6:08 am in reply to: Is it possible to give wallet cashback rewards on the daily visit? #2414
You may set up a WooCommerce credit system with our Wallet system for WooCommerce plugin. By simply logging into their wallets, your clients may receive wallet credit on a daily basis. You can choose the amount of the daily login reward.
You may also allow them to post product reviews and receive wallet credit. With this feature, you may control the maximum number of comments a user can leave on a post, the credit limit, and the wording that appears on the comment label.
To make that feature available Please activate the “Enable Daily Visit Settings” option by going to the Wallet Actions tab on the backend.November 10, 2023 at 1:02 pm in reply to: Can we set different Bookings price on different days? #2379
Yes, in this upcoming update, we are offering this feature of setting different Booking prices on different days. Apart from that plugin also allows admins to select multiple day slots for a particular booking product and mark them unavailable with ease. Admins can also set the maximum booking limit for a single day, which can be specified with their ease.
Additionally, the plugin offers other features such as color codes to display availability, exporting booking orders by booking name and automating the booking status update after a specified number of days.September 18, 2023 at 5:08 am in reply to: Can we control the Order Status while offering Wallet Cashback for Purchases? #2188
Well, Regardless of the WooCommerce payment method chosen. You can additionally encourage wallet use by depositing cashback into the customers’ Wallets.
To control the Order Status while offering Wallet Cashback for Purchases, Pick the order status you want to offer the consumer with the reward by clicking on the “Process wallet cashback” selection under the “Wallet Cashback” page.August 24, 2023 at 8:51 am in reply to: Can admin Manager Handle Bookings for Registered Customers from the Backend? #2110
Yes, administrators may simply manage reservations from the website backend for their registered clients. They only need to visit to the Add Booking Order tab in the plugin’s backend settings and configure the bookings order.July 27, 2023 at 1:22 pm in reply to: Is it possible for customers to Recharge their Wallets Tax-free? #1955
You can exclude your consumers from paying taxes on wallet recharges. Users will be able to add money to their WooCommerce wallets without having to pay anything extra as they would for regular orders.April 28, 2023 at 12:34 pm in reply to: How are the Variation colors displayed on the Archive or Category page? #1880
How will the variation gallery image work?
The steps for installing WooCommerce on both seamless and non-seamless platforms are as follows:
1. To begin, install WooCommerce.
2. Visit ‘Plugins and select the Add New’ to add the UPI payment gateway.
3. Look for and install “UPI QR Code Payment Gateway.”
4. Alternatively, you may manually transfer the upi-qr-code-payment-for-WooCommerce directory to your website’s /wp-content/plugins directory.
5. From your Plugins page, activate the UPI QR Code Payment Gateway.March 22, 2023 at 5:22 am in reply to: What are some key factors when selecting a WordPress hosting provider? #1458
There are various important elements to take into account when choosing a WordPress hosting company. A few of these elements include:
- Performance: To make sure that your website functions properly, the hosting company should provide quick page loads and good uptime.
- Security: To guard against hackers and other risks, the hosting company should have robust security measures in place for your website and its data.
- Support: The hosting company should give dependable and quick support to help you with any technical problems you may run into.
- Scalability: When the demands of your website change, the hosting company should have the flexibility to simply scale up or down.
- Price: Your budget should be accommodated by the hosting company’s cost.
- User-friendliness: The hosting company needs to give tools that are simple to use and have an intuitive user interface for managing your website.
- Backup and restore: In the event of data loss or other difficulties, the hosting company should provide frequent backups and the option to quickly restore your website.
- Reputation: The hosting company must have a solid name in the market, with endorsements from pleased clients.
- Server location: To guarantee quick load times, the hosting company should have servers situated close to your target market.
You may select a reputable and excellent WordPress hosting service that satisfies the requirements of your website by taking these things into account.March 13, 2023 at 12:33 pm in reply to: Why does my WordPress page keep redirecting to homepage? #1362
How to Fix a 400 Bad Request Error on your WordPress website?
To add Service Product in WooCommerce:
February 7, 2023 at 1:29 pm in reply to: Does WooCommerce report to Internal Revenue Service? #989
- The Add Product screen will be shown for you. You’ll add the first service to sell using WooCommerce here.
- Enter a product title, description, and any necessary categories and tags. If you’d like, you may also add a product picture, although doing so is optional when using WooCommerce to offer services.
- To access the Product Data section, scroll below. Check the Virtual box, then enter the service’s cost.
- Limit the quantity of any service that customers may purchase from you using WooCommerce’s Inventory tab. If your capacity is restricted, this is helpful. Also, there is a checkbox that you may use to stop clients from purchasing more than one of each service.
- Click the Publish Tab.
- Keep on Repeating these steps for each service you wish to offer using WooCommerce.
Go to Products → Add New.
WooCommerce does not submit tax returns to the IRS on your behalf, so if you use WooCommerce to sell products and services, you must report your income and pay taxes on it. This is true regardless of whether you utilize WooCommerce solely or in conjunction with other revenue streams.
The kind of business you run, where you are located, and the particular WooCommerce plugin you’re utilizing are all important considerations. Some plugins could automatically submit data to the IRS, while others might not. It is best to consult with a tax expert or accountant to find out whether WooCommerce will file reports with the IRS for your particular circumstance.February 2, 2023 at 2:04 pm in reply to: How can we get customer details from an order in WooCommerce? #947
Due to digitalization, personally identifiable information and persons are exchanged online more often, which gives hackers the chance to access unprotected data.
So here are the few ways to keep customer’s data protected:
1. Regular Update your software:
When computer systems and software are not updated with the most recent software innovations, they become more susceptible to assaults. Program patches are frequently part of software upgrades. To prevent hackers from entering, they plug the security gaps.
2. Make your device secure:
Sometimes, your mobile device and other devices are used to access customer data. If you are using public wifi, there is a large risk that the network is insecure and that all the data on your device is readily available to third parties.
So, utilize a virtual private network (VPN). The easiest and smartest approach to safeguard your clients is by securing your devices.
3. Remove unnecessary data:
You should think about removing files that are no longer needed in order to safeguard the data of your clients from hackers.
4. Follow data privacy rules:
By adhering to these laws (PIPEDA, HIPAA, and GDPR), you committed to providing the highest degree of safety for your clients, giving them confidence in you and building their trust.February 2, 2023 at 2:04 pm in reply to: Does the WooCommerce Wallet allow users to redeem earned credits as money? #948
What other good rewards can you offer wallet users besides credit points or cashback?February 1, 2023 at 4:42 am in reply to: How do I display products on posts and pages in WooCommerce? #924
How do I change the product display in WooCommerce?January 9, 2023 at 5:16 am in reply to: How to update a WordPress plugin without losing customization? #659
Your WordPress plugin’s security and functioning depend on how quickly you update it. I’ve suggested ways to upgrade your WordPress plugin so that you don’t lose the customizations you’ve made.
“Do your backup time to time without thinking about customizations”
Since the WordPress CMS is open source, hackers may examine the source code to identify holes in your website. Because of this, WordPress CMS and plugin developers often provide updates to close security gaps and maintain site security.
Recommendations for updating your WordPress plugin effectively without losing the personalization:
<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Regular backups</span>:
By conducting frequent backups of your site’s database and files, you can always roll back to the previous version without losing important data.
<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Avoid editing the plugin core</span>:
Customizations are distinct from the original plugin or theme, therefore plugin changes have no impact on them. Avoid altering the plugin’s core while changing it. To make more modifications, you may install a functionality plugin to your website.
<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Use hooks actions to extend your plugin functionality</span>:
WordPress offers hooks with actions and filters so you can simply upgrade and adjust your plugins. If your plugin has hooks, you may increase its capabilities without changing its fundamental design. These hooks are not affected by plugin upgrades.
Implementing the above aforementioned best practices recommendations will help you prevent unneeded difficulties like data loss and incompatibilities while updating your plugins.