Forum Replies Created
January 18, 2023 at 1:19 pm in reply to: How Can Your Customers Win Loyalty Reward Points on the eCommerce Website? #774
Yes, there is a particular setting for this. The user can enable the “Redemption Setting” if they want to allow their customers to redeem their earned points over the Cart page and Checkout page to get the discount.
1. Redemption Over Cart Subtotal: Enable this setting if you want to allow your customers to redeem their earned points over the cart Subtotal.
2. Conversion Rate: The customer can redeem their points based on the conversion rate set by the admin. The admin can enter the conversion rate of points redemption. For example, the worth of 10 points is equal to $1.
3. Enable “Apply Points” during Checkout: Enable this setting if you want to allow your customers to redeem their earned points over the Checkout page.
4. Enable Point Usage Limitation: This setting restricts the customer to redeem some pre-defined points on the order. Customers can pay a particular part of the order using points.
5. Select Points Limitation Type: Select the type which you want to provide your customer Fixed/Percentage.
6. Enter Amount: Enter the points value that the customer can apply while placing the order. Customers can’t apply more than points from this value.
Note: This setting will work in proportion with the above limitation type, if you have set it as fixed then please enter the amount (based on your conversion rate) that a user can pay with the help of their points (for example conversion rate: 1$=1P, you want a user can use max 50$, so 50$ will be equivalent to 50P, so the amount will be set as 50).
Note: If you will choose the “select points limitation type” as a percentage. Then in the “Enter amount” you have to enter the percentage amount for which you want a customer can use their points.
For Example: if you have set the limitation type as a percentage and in enter amount you have set it as 20, then if a user is purchasing a $100 product, he will be applicable to use the amount equivalent to the 20% amount of $100. (Means $20 a user can pay with the help of their points).
Customers can apply their points over the cart subtotal.
I hope I could answer your question.
Even after knowing all these facts, are there any steps that can be taken to avoid hacking WordPress websites?January 16, 2023 at 1:19 pm in reply to: How are the Variation colors displayed on the Archive or Category page? #731
I am glad you are using WooCommerce Variation Plugin. To answer your question, you can follow the following steps,
1. Enable Swatches: Enable this toggle to use the amazing features of our plugin.
2. Show Swatches in Shop/Archive/Category Page: Enable this feature to show Variation Swatches on Shop/Archive/Category pages.
Now, here you can see the variation swatches on the shop page.
2. Display Show Variations Button and Hide Swatches: Enable this toggle to Display Show Variations Button And Hide Swatches on the Shop/Archive/Category page.
After enabling this feature, you can see the Hide Variations and Show Variations Button on the shop page.
I hope this helped you. Stay Connected. Have a Nice Day!December 30, 2022 at 1:17 pm in reply to: Is it Possible to make a WooCommerce Plugin that help in WordPress Optimization? #587
How can I fix my WordPress caching issue without even using any cache plugin?
I hope you are doing well. To answer your question. I guess this is your lucky day because we have the perfect resource for you. WooCommerce Variation Master is the answer to all your issues. This plugin enables the admin to add multiple gallery images for each variation, color, and image swatches for attributes, color, and image swatches for each WooCommerce variation’s custom attributes.
I hope I could answer your question. Feel free to reply on the same thread for any more questions or confusion. I’ll be glad to help you out! Have a Great Day!November 29, 2022 at 6:06 am in reply to: How Can Your Customers Win Loyalty Reward Points on the eCommerce Website? #229
I hope you are doing well. I totally understand where you’re coming from. Being an eCommerce business owner is a task of its own. And, the entertainment industry adds to the extra pressure.
Let me elaborate on Customer Retention and Loyalty Programs first. We’ll deal with the How and Why aspect of it.
Sometimes more than acquiring new customers, it is important to retain the old ones. Why? Firstly, it helps you with sustainability. Secondly, they engage in word-of-mouth marketing or become brand ambassadors.
Now, how will you deal with it? What if we say there’s a plugin out there that solves all your problems? Crazy, right?
This is where the concept of Points and Rewards for WooCommerce comes in. Points and Rewards is a customer-oriented solution that aims to engage customers by offering them points for activities they perform like signup, purchase, referrals, etc.November 15, 2022 at 7:25 am in reply to: How to build rewards programs to win customers’ loyalty? #127
Hello! I hope you’re doing well. It makes me so happy to see how you are willing to adapt to the changing times. That is the first step in the right direction. There are a lot of ways to create loyalty programs for your customers. These programs give your customers assurance, and you win their loyalty in return.
If you’re a WordPress or WooCommerce website owner, then there are plenty of solutions available. Points and Rewards for WooCommerce Pro is one such plugin. This plugin increases your online store’s brand loyalty, customer retention, and conversion rates.
There are different pricing options, for you to choose from. The plugin is very user-friendly to install and use to your benefit.