- This topic is empty.
March 21, 2023 at 10:49 am #1453Mark JaquithParticipant
Consider speed, uptime, security, support, scalability, and price when choosing a host for your WP/WC site.March 22, 2023 at 5:22 am #1458Styles maccalParticipant
There are various important elements to take into account when choosing a WordPress hosting company. A few of these elements include:
- Performance: To make sure that your website functions properly, the hosting company should provide quick page loads and good uptime.
- Security: To guard against hackers and other risks, the hosting company should have robust security measures in place for your website and its data.
- Support: The hosting company should give dependable and quick support to help you with any technical problems you may run into.
- Scalability: When the demands of your website change, the hosting company should have the flexibility to simply scale up or down.
- Price: Your budget should be accommodated by the hosting company’s cost.
- User-friendliness: The hosting company needs to give tools that are simple to use and have an intuitive user interface for managing your website.
- Backup and restore: In the event of data loss or other difficulties, the hosting company should provide frequent backups and the option to quickly restore your website.
- Reputation: The hosting company must have a solid name in the market, with endorsements from pleased clients.
- Server location: To guarantee quick load times, the hosting company should have servers situated close to your target market.
You may select a reputable and excellent WordPress hosting service that satisfies the requirements of your website by taking these things into account.March 28, 2023 at 1:53 pm #1539William JohnParticipant
What is the most important part of keeping WordPress Hosting Secure?March 28, 2023 at 1:53 pm #1540EdwardParticipant
The most fundamental step to securing your website is keeping your accounts safe from malicious login attempts.
Here, we look at 8 techniques for hardening servers and monitoring them for security vulnerabilities.
- Use Public Key Authentication For SSH
- Strong Passwords
- Install And Configure The CSF Firewall
- Install Malware Scanning Software
- Keep Software Up-To-Date
- Backup Regularly
- Turn Off Unnecessary Services
- Install ModSecurity
Add settings to the servers that require the server and client to confirm who they are talking to in order to mitigate XSS attacks (Cross Site Scripting).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.