› Forums › WooCommerce Plugins › How to allow Users to Automate the process of Wallet Recharge?
- This topic is empty.
April 19, 2023 at 11:48 am #1781Augustine TokyoParticipant
I have been using WooCommerce wallet for a long while now and I noticed that users often forget to recharge their wallet, which results in lower usage. I’m looking for a solution to auto-recharge users’ wallets’ and prompt them to use the wallet system more frequently.April 20, 2023 at 5:20 am #1790gregor kafkaParticipant
You have good observation skills. Yes, it is not uncommon for users to forget to recharge their wallets and jump back to traditional payment methods while shopping. So, you can create top-up subscription plans for customers.
- Go to Wallet System >> Wallet Actions >> Wallet Auto Top-up.
- Enable the top-up subscription settings
- Enter the number of subscriptions per interval. (days)
- Enter subscription expiry interval. (days)
Note: If you leave the expiry date empty, then the subscription will run for an unlimited period.
- Now, you can make this subscription top-up optional or mandatory.
- Lastly, save your settings.
That’s how easy it is to set up an automatic recharge for the WooCommerce wallet. Customers can recharge the wallet with an initial amount, which will be fixed as the subscription amount.April 24, 2023 at 12:09 pm #1814RaisaParticipant
Apart from automatic top-ups, What are other ways for customers to add money to their WooCommerce Wallets?April 24, 2023 at 12:10 pm #1815gregor kafkaParticipant
There are several ways for you and your customers to add money to the digital wallet plugin:
1. Topup By Admin: You can recharge your customers’ wallets in bulk or individually.
2. Recharge By Customer: Customers can also recharge their wallets through WooCommerce payment methods.
3. Earning Points On Favourable Actions: You can allow customers to earn points (wallet balance) on daily login, positive comments, and sign up.
4. Cashback: Se up cashback rewards on products or categories and send the cashback money directly into customers’ wallets.
5. Wallet Coupons: You can use the coupon generator to create coupons and let customers redeem them to add balance to their WooCommerce wallets.
6. Gift Cards: You can use the Gift Cards for WooCommerce plugin to create gift coupons that can be redeemed by customers to add money to their wallets.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.